Running an licensed experimental GSM network at 26c3

Alexander Chemeris alexander.chemeris at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 17:33:31 UTC 2009

Hi Andreas,

On Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 15:56, Andreas.Eversberg
<Andreas.Eversberg at versatel.de> wrote:
> on the congress i use linux-call-router to route isdn traffic from
> versatel to berlin and vice versa for free as part of versatel
> sponsoring. i would like to join the POC (phone operation center) in the
> upper hall again this year. there we sit close to the "eventphone" guys,
> so we can easier communicate and do cabeling of our hardware. it would
> be nice to have also the openbsc and openbts projects close to us. we
> could easier interact and build one test networks. since eventphone uses
> an own linux-call-router hardware, i can use my test machine without
> disturbing the external isdn connection to versatel. it is equipped with
> two E1 cards, one for interconnection with eventphone, the second one
> can be used for BS11. eventphone has a big DECT pbx running and provides
> mobile access.

We'll bring one or two our USRPs for OpenBTS testing even if David Burgess
won't be able to come, and we would love to be located near OpenBSC guys
and you. But that'll be our first time at 26C3 and we're little bit
lost - should
we send some request to get the space?

Do you have an option for VoIP link rather then E1?

Alexander Chemeris.