nanoBTS 140 is working now

Philipp Hug philipp at hug.cx
Mon Oct 5 09:38:31 UTC 2009

Hi everyone,

Thanks to some hints from Sylvain my nanoBTS 140 is working now.
We found the following problems:
* Software Activation request is not complete ( it needs to contain tag +
FILE_ID and FILE_VERSION). See patch sent by Sylvain.
* It's relevant which Software is activated, but our logic to always use the
first SW Description record works most of the time because the nanoBTS will
move the software that was activated the last time to the first position.

So maybe we need hard-code which software to prefer for activation or we put
some warnings in the wiki.

What's left is that after some time the BTRS reports an error and goes to
Disabled state, but I have to investigate that more.

Philipp