Howto collect MSISDN numbers

Mohammad Halawah mohammad.halawah at smartmachine.net
Mon Nov 30 13:52:14 UTC 2009

Dear openBSC users,

This project sounds interesting and promising.

I would like to collect MSISDN (mobile numbers) for people attending a fundraising gallery. Then I send them SMS (using the MSISDN list I made) with 5 bucks donation link.

Of course I can run with a pen and paper and do that, but instead I would like to use technology to help me.

Is this possible to do with openBSC? Or even other GNURadio modules?

I am not interested in:

using openBSC to make/receive phone calls nor IMSI and TMSI.

Bands of interest are:

900/1800 GSM

2100 UMTS

In case this is not possible using GNU Radio modules. Is there commercial solutions to do that?

Peace,

Mohammad Halawah
Project Engineer

JETZT REGISTRIEREN: Vierteljährlicher Newsletter über die Welt der mobilen Lösungen! http://www.smartmachine.net/newsletter.html <http://www.smartmachine.net/newsletter.html>

REGISTER NOW: Quarterly newsletter about the world of mobile solutions! http://www.smartmachine.net/en/newsletter.html <http://www.smartmachine.net/en/newsletter.html>

smartmachine Forschung & Entwicklung GmbH
Sterneckstraße 33
5020 Salzburg

Austria
O: + 43 662 880440-52