OpenBSC, 16-in-1 SIM and COMP128v1 authentication

dexter zero-kelvin at gmx.de
Mon Nov 23 19:37:49 UTC 2009

Hi Harald.

 >By the way: It would really be great if somebody could hack up a small
 >command
 >line program that can be used to program the Operator Name, Ki, ICCID,
 >IMSI and
 >preferred PLMN into the 16-in-1 SIM.

I know how to do that with SCRIPTOR. Should not be that difficult if the
PCSC-Bugs will not spoilt it all. (Have seen the strangest things, APDUs
with more than 8 byte payload do not transmit !?!? Lets hope the best ;-)

I have done the development of my SIM-Sniffer / Protocol dissector. And
i will start an own very basic SIM-Card implementation soon for
experimental use with openBSC

Do you have documentation of the card? We also can do some protocol traces.

regards.
Philipp