SMS delivery

Sun Nov 8 00:47:44 UTC 2009

Hello,

I never used it much, but when I try to send an SMS
from a MS to another one it is not delivered to the second MS.
OpenBSC displays that the SMS was received.
If I do a Location Update on the second Phone the SMS gets delivered.
Also if I enter the command "sms send pending".
How can I setup automatic delivery?
Am I right, that OpenBSC first looks, if the second subscriber is
connected
to the network and then delivers the message?

regards
Bjoern

Björn Heller
Jabber: tec at jabber.hellercom.de