GPRS branch status updates

Dieter Spaar spaar at mirider.augusta.de
Sun Nov 1 14:34:28 UTC 2009

Hello Sylvain,

On Sun, 1 Nov 2009 11:05:31 +0100, "Sylvain Munaut" <246tnt at gmail.com> wrote:

> I searched for what could be wrong but I didn't see anything obvious.
> Could you provide a trace of a working startup so I can compare ?

Maybe my trace is usefull too, I modified the two IP addresses and set
"timeslot 7" to "phys_chan_config TCH/F_PDCH". I only noticed that
it did not work immediately after the nanoBTS has been powered on,
I had to start bsc_hack a second time (not sure if this can be
reproduced). The trace is in the attached ZIP file, its from a
Cygwin system.

Best regards,
  Dieter

Dieter Spaar, Germany                           spaar at mirider.augusta.de