Trying to understanding the source

Nordin bouchtaoui at gmail.com
Tue May 26 15:18:53 UTC 2009

Hello guys,

I was studying the sourcecode of OpenBSC to get a good understanding of
how things work.
But due to my lack of experience in Linux programming I have some
difficulties to understand the source.

I understand that the way bsc_hack works is based on event-queue
concept, am I right?
Anyway, in select.c I don't understand what's going on when it comes to
registering and unregistering fd's in combination with linuxlist.c.

Can someone please give me some links where such concepts are being
explained, so I can study it?
Thanks in advance.