Network initialization

Mon May 4 22:55:32 UTC 2009

Hello,

I have an Issue related to my Debian OpenBSC.
Every time I fire up openbsc everything goes well like the btse
alignement/db alignement on lmt and there are no errors on lmt.
Only openBSC tells me after the initial state were the net should be
up, that the oc or some module(ill add more details later on today) is
"in test".
So this looks like the issue to me why the net wont come up.
But sometimes it works (sometimes it helps to restart the bts but it
wont help everytime).
Im a bit curious why the In test is appearing while lmt (the gui app)
tells me that everything is as it should be...
As far as I know this normally tells me that the object is in Test
mode and is checked because requested on lmt.
May this also be a timing issue on the abis link?
Im writing from iPhone in bed so enough for now.
I would be glad if someone could help/ has an idea.

By the way Ill be at SIGINT09 in Cologne helping out at the GSM
Workshop.
Who will be there too?

Best Regards
Björn Heller