Problems with bs11_config ('BS11 DELETE OBJECT NACK') and bsc_hack

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Mon Mar 23 18:05:09 UTC 2009

On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 11:13:35AM +0100, Michael Gernoth wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 04:21:18PM +0100, Holger Adams wrote:
> > I'm still having some problems with bs11_config, this happens with
> > create-trx1 and delete-trx1. If I remember right, this already have been
> > reported by somebody else. I first disconnected the BTS from the BSC
> > with 'bs11_config disconnect'.
>
> Yes, this happens to me, too. Harald said that there is probably a bug in
> DELETE OBJECT.

yes, DELETE OBJECT is currently not working in bs11_config.  I or somebody else
with LMT (Dieter?) need to look at a LMT when deleting an object and compare
the binary data with what bs11_config generates in order to check for differences
and fix them.

Sorry, still on holidays, thousands of kilometers away from my BS-11's