AW: Patch 39: WAS: Re: patches again

Andreas.Eversberg Andreas.Eversberg at versatel.de
Mon Jun 29 20:47:06 UTC 2009

> I think we can just move the schedule_reject from two lines below the
if to the top. What do you think?

> 2.) The patch changes the policy from delayed reject (to not make the
MS come
> back immediately) to a direct one. What is the reasoning?

hi holger,

1. just move it to the top.

2. you are right. only we need to restart the timer and exit, on
location update with TMSI. also i was concerned about loosing link to
mobile. in this case we get a timeout, so only the first 3 lines make
sense. anyway i will test it and see if i missed to explain an
importaint reason.

regards,

andreas