patches again

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Sun Jun 28 21:23:01 UTC 2009

Dear Andreas,

I'll try to review your patches ASAP, but due to my current workload I think I
might not find time before the weekend...

> anyway i don't get any measurement reports at all. i tried two BTS' and
> used the firmware as described in the wiki.

I'm once again travelling and won't be in Berlin (with my BS-11) for at least
another month, so I cannot do any tests by myself.  I only have a nanoBTS
1800 with me here in Hamburg.

However, since Dieter has been seeing the measurement reports, I would hope he
is able to verify wether it works for him with the current git version of
OpenBSC, or what kind of changes he needs to make it work.  Sorry :(

Cheers,