Which Pico cells are supported

Nordin bouchtaoui at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 13:18:28 UTC 2009

Waqas Farooq schreef:
> Can you please let me know where can I purchase these picocells? These are
> not available on Website, eBay or Amazon.

Check this link: http://www.ipaccess.com
I'm working with this one:
http://www.ipaccess.com/picocells/nanoBTS_picocells.php
Check pdf file:
http://www.tellumat.com/communications/wireless-solutions/brochures/Nano_BTS_datasheet.pdf

We borrowed it from T-Mobile via a contactperson, but without software,
so OpenBSC is my hero :)

> Actually I need to setup a small cellular network for research purposes by
> which I can connect one cell phone from one room to another in another room
> using a picocell and OpenBSC. Can somebody please help me out in this
> regard? Which hardware I will be needing for such purposes apart from a
> picocell and where can I purchase them?

I think Harald can help you with that, you can also buy E1 card via
Harald with some discount.
Maybe he can arrange a nanoBTS for you.

Personally I don't have experience in buying expensive devices, just a
few microcontrollerkits and a embedded softwarekit.