Which Pico cells are supported

Waqas Farooq waqas.farooq at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 12:52:54 UTC 2009

Hi Nordin,

Can you please let me know where can I purchase these picocells? These are
not available on Website, eBay or Amazon.

Actually I need to setup a small cellular network for research purposes by
which I can connect one cell phone from one room to another in another room
using a picocell and OpenBSC. Can somebody please help me out in this
regard? Which hardware I will be needing for such purposes apart from a
picocell and where can I purchase them?

Thanks,
Waqas