patch 28: wrieshark pcap logging

Holger Freyther zecke at selfish.org
Wed Jun 10 13:06:34 UTC 2009

On Tuesday 09 June 2009 09:46:23 Andreas.Eversberg wrote:
> This patch fixes the PCAP logging. If frames are received from E1
> interface, an 8 byte mISDN header (MISDN_HEADER_LEN) is in front of the
> RSL packet. When frames are transmitted to the E1 interface, the
> pcap_write_packet function will get a message buffer without the mISDN
> header in front of the RSL packet. The pcap file was tested and the
> output is correct.

I just pushed this change. The ipaccess.c didn't use the method used to
dispatch the data to NM or RSL so was already broken in regard to write
down incoming packets and you patch didn't break it anymore.

My original comment still holds true that this code should use msgb_l2 and
msgb_l2len instead of msgb->data and we should fix that in a follow on commit.

z.