patch 28: wrieshark pcap logging

Holger Freyther zecke at selfish.org
Tue Jun 9 06:35:31 UTC 2009

On Tuesday 09 June 2009 09:46:23 Andreas.Eversberg wrote:
> This patch fixes the PCAP logging. If frames are received from E1
> interface, an 8 byte mISDN header (MISDN_HEADER_LEN) is in front of the
> RSL packet. When frames are transmitted to the E1 interface, the
> pcap_write_packet function will get a message buffer without the mISDN
> header in front of the RSL packet. The pcap file was tested and the
> output is correct.

Cool, you are right about the misdn.c case. in the ip-access case it is
different. It looks like we should use msg->l2h instead of msg->data in the
write_pcap_output. Could you attempt doing that with msg->l2h, e.g. add the
mISDNheader in the msgb struct and set it in misdn.c and use it in the
write_pcap_output?

	z.