patch 12 14, 15, 16

Holger Freyther zecke at selfish.org
Tue Jun 2 00:34:35 UTC 2009

On Monday 01 June 2009 19:33:43 Andreas.Eversberg wrote:

> Patch 16 will store the current LAC in the HLC when the subscriber
> successfully attaches. If the subscriber detaches, the LAC will be set
> to 0.

And I was too fast. I have one more question. Could you please explain the
extra call to:
	subscr_update(lchan->subscr, bts, GSM_SUBSCRIBER_UPDATE_ATTACHED);

My thoughts are:
	- How will this be unbalanced (DETACHED)
	- So far the ATTACHED/DETACHED is from the IMSI ATTACHED/DETACHED
          specification and the above change is loosening "attachment" to
          something like "last seen". Is this on purpose? Have you thought
          about this? Do I miss anything?

z.