patch 12 14, 15, 16

Holger Freyther zecke at selfish.org
Tue Jun 2 00:30:20 UTC 2009

On Monday 01 June 2009 19:33:43 Andreas.Eversberg wrote:

> Patch 16 will store the current LAC in the HLC when the subscriber
> successfully attaches. If the subscriber detaches, the LAC will be set
> to 0.

I'm not sure what happens to IMSI ATTACHED/DETACHED when doing handover, so
far the detach path was written in a way that even a sequence like:
	new BTS ATTACHED
	old  BTS DETACHED

would work. I don't know if this will be sequence in real life, but as a
defensive programmer this sounded reasonable. I will change your patch 16 to
move that into the if from a couple of lines earlier. if this was a stupid
idea please provide another patch and highlight were my assumptions were
wrong.

z.