Possible to control the radio strength of a nanoBTS?

Nordin bouchtaoui at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 15:48:12 UTC 2009

Thanks for your response Harald,

Well I read in the mailinglist with the title: BS-11 runs, but no
Network on my Mobile, date: Thu Apr 2 18:03:24 CEST 2009
about modifying the TRX power for the BS-11, so I could try that too for
the ip.acces?

Isn't it a bad idea to add abis_nm_bs11_set_trx_power(&bts->trx[0],
BS11_TRX_POWER_GSM_250mW); in the bootstrap sequence? It won't harm if
one tries right?