Trying to understanding the source

Nordin bouchtaoui at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 13:42:08 UTC 2009

Hi guys,

I added SI 13 structure to "support" GPRS, just to test my PDA-phone out.
What I did after defining SI 13 struct is just this bsc_hack.c:

static const struct bcch_info bcch_infos[] = {
        {
                .type = RSL_SYSTEM_INFO_1,
                .len = sizeof(si1),
                .data = si1,
        }, {
                .type = RSL_SYSTEM_INFO_2,
                .len = sizeof(si2),
                .data = si2,
        }, {
                .type = RSL_SYSTEM_INFO_3,
                .len = sizeof(si3),
                .data = si3,
        }, {
                .type = RSL_SYSTEM_INFO_4,
                .len = sizeof(si4),
                .data = si4,
        },
        /* our SI 13 struct object for faking GPRS */
        {
                .type = RSL_SYSTEM_INFO_13,
                .len = sizeof(si13),
                .data = si13,
        },
};

I assumed that this is the way to put SI 13 in the BCCH.
Should that be enough, or am I thinking too easy?
It might be a silly question, but I'm studying 4, 5 things at once,
which freaks me out sometimes.