AW: HAR2009 TODO list

Andreas.Eversberg Andreas.Eversberg at versatel.de
Mon Jul 27 08:02:42 UTC 2009

> If everything works fine at HAR, we can do the bigger/better version
at 26C3,
> at least if we can somehow find more than the 2-3 nanoBTS1800 that we
currently
> have - at least for a couple of days.

hi harald,

i am looking forward to be at 26C3. i doubt that we can get a frequency
for a test network on the 900 band, because all frequencies are assigned
to GSM operators. therefore only nanoBTS1800 can be run legaly with a
test license of "bundesnetzagentur". currently the application interface
does not support audio streams of the nanoBTS, so other networks
(ISDN/DECT/SIP) cannot be connected yet. i would like to finish audio
processing for nanoBTS. can you provide me with some pcap files? a short
complete call (few seconds) of one rtp session (including setup, some
spoken words, and termination) would help. also the call must be made
with full rate codec, so i can test the playload on the GSM codec i
have. (not the enhanced full rate codec)

regards,

andreas