GSM license approval for HAR2009

Stefan Schmidt stefan at datenfreihafen.org
Wed Jul 22 17:11:12 UTC 2009

Hello.

On Wed, 2009-07-22 at 18:38, Harald Welte wrote:

> I'm not sure if I can manage to implement this, but it would be the
> solution I would hope for.  On the other hand, having to manually enter people
> keeps the number of users smaller and more controllable.  If there's one
> volunteer who can take care of that, it should be fine.

Hmm, judging from the rush at the POC on other conferences/camps at the first
day I would think we would need at least 3-4 people at the first day. Especially
if you have in mind that it is a new "feature" of such an event and people may
carry a GSM handset with them but no extra DECT. For the later days 1 or 2
people at the desk should be ok.

regards
Stefan Schmidt