mISDNdebugtool status

Eric Cathelinaud e.cathelinaud at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 28 09:18:05 UTC 2009

Hello,

I give you a screenshot in attached file. May be Andreas know why.
This screenshot shows a terminated call procedure.
We should have :
BTS --> BSC : CHANNEL REQUIRED
BSC --> BTS : CHANNEL ACTIVATION
BTS --> BSC : CHANNEL ACTIVATION ACK
BSC --> BTS : IMMEDIATE ASSIGNMENT COMMAND
and so on

And on the misdn log we only have :
BTS --> BSC : CHANNEL REQUIRED
BTS --> BSC : CHANNEL ACTIVATION ACK
and so on

I can't see any message from BSC to BTS.
But I can see : "S, func=RR, N(R)=23" from LAPD format
I didn't find what it is exactly.

Thanks

Eric Cathelinaud