mISDNdebugtool status

Dieter Spaar spaar at mirider.augusta.de
Thu Jul 23 14:00:36 UTC 2009

Hello Eric,

On Thu, 23 Jul 2009 11:35:33 +0200, "Eric Cathelinaud" <e.cathelinaud at googlemail.com> wrote:

> I would like to ask another question. I can see on which time slot the burst
> is sent but i can't see the frame and the multiframe number. Is it available
> somewhere?

Not in the Abis communication, its the BTS which cares about frames
but not the BSC. For the nanoBTS it is most certainly possible to get
debug traces from the debug port (but probably not on Abis) which
contain the frame number, but I am not aware that the same is possible
for the BS-11.

If you are interested in this low-level Layer 1 stuff, you might have
a look at OpenBTS, you can adjust nearly everything or trace at a really
low level.

Best regards,
  Dieter
Dieter Spaar, Germany                           spaar at mirider.augusta.de