mISDNdebugtool status

Eric Cathelinaud e.cathelinaud at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 23 09:35:33 UTC 2009

Hi!

Working fine thanks. But there is something I don't understand : the source
is always the user and the destination always the network.

I would like to ask another question. I can see on which time slot the burst
is sent but i can't see the frame and the multiframe number. Is it available
somewhere?

Thanks

Eric