CCCH

Eric Cathelinaud e.cathelinaud at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 17 15:52:17 UTC 2009

Hi Dieter,

Thanks for the test!
I will make research about this SYSTEM INFORMATION data related to paging
and see if it's possible to modify it every time.

If nothing possible I will try to deal with the 470ms period.
Can you tell me if the mobile will RACH at each paging request or if it can
miss some?
I already saw in OpenBSC that the paging request is sometimes send more than
once for a call so I am not sure. May be it could be something to fixe in
the code? Or the phone sometimes doesn't react as it should?
Normally the RACH is sent 3 time slots after the paging request right?

Thank you

Best regards,
Eric Cathelinaud