CCCH

Eric Cathelinaud e.cathelinaud at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 9 11:18:05 UTC 2009

Hi everybody

I just would like to be sure that the paging is only sent on TS0 with
OpenBSC, that is to say PCH (which is on CCCH) is only sent on TS0.
I read that it could be sent on more time slots (TS2, TS4 and TS6 also) in
the GSM specifications. Is it the case in the soft or you just keep the
normal multiplexage setting (TS0 only for CCCH+BCCH, 1 slot for dedicated
channels and 6 slots for the traffic channels)?

Thanks

Eric Cathelinaud