some bug reports for subscr usage

Andreas.Eversberg Andreas.Eversberg at versatel.de
Sun Aug 23 13:06:33 UTC 2009

hi,

i found some leaking on the subscriber ressource usage. this patch is
not final. maybe we find better solutions.

1. trans_alloc() may not allocate subscriber for transaction, because
may be already done before, so i removed subscr_get() from transaction.c

-> on outgoing calls we allocate subscriber ressource (by searching for
it) and use it for transaction.
-> in incomming calls we use the subscriber pointer from the lchan.

2. on an incomming call/sms, the lchan holds a subscriber ressource, so
i added subscr_get() after successfully calling trans_alloc()

3. when _send_sms_buffer() is called, we already hold a subscriber
ressource for the receiver, so the subsequently called function
sms_from_text() must not allocate the receiver again. if this function
fails, the allocated subcriber ressource must be released in
_send_sms_buffer().

4. on trans_free we don't need to remove pending paging processes,
because it is done when paging expires. anyway if we want to keep it in
trans_free(), we must remove paging_remove_request() from
paging_T3113_expired(), because it will then be done when transaction is
removed. also we need to add paging_remove_request() when sms is removed
due to paging expiery.

i also fixed linux call router for compiling with openbsc without any
patch at all. by linking the source directory to the lcr source
directory, the "configure" script automatically detects it and it will
compile. (latest git)

regards,

andreas