nanoBTS

WoMax womax at gmx.ch
Wed Aug 12 09:38:50 UTC 2009

Hi!

I've got a few nanoBTS, type 139 and 140.
So I need just one, the others are now for sale.
Type 140(1900), you don't disturb the existing providers, for 1300 euro,
working well with all quadband handsets.
Type 139(1800) for 1200 euro.
All equipment is in working order, supplied with PoE-Adapter.
If you buy 2, there is a 10% off.
The Unit's are located in Switzerland and can be picked up here on Lake
Constance
or shipped by german post, so you don't have to pay for expensive shipment
like from US.

BTW I can't reach Harald Welte by email to ask him where is my ordered
BS-11.

- Thomas Mueller <womax at gmx.ch>