OpenBSC with configuration file

Nordin bouchtaoui at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 10:54:19 UTC 2009

> So the "oml ..." commands in the config file you posted won't work for the
> nanoBTS.

Well it should at least know it is dealing with the nanobts, which is
not the case.
In function bootstrap_network() of bsc_hack.c the function
vty_read_config_file() is called, and that's it. So bsc_hack.c does
nothing with the config file. Furthermore, I can't seem to find where
the bts->type is filled. So my conclusion is this part is not finished yet.