OpenBSC with configuration file

Dieter Spaar spaar at mirider.augusta.de
Fri Aug 14 12:07:47 UTC 2009

Hello Nordin,

On Fri, 14 Aug 2009 11:42:09 +0200, "Nordin" <bouchtaoui at gmail.com> wrote:

> I attached the modified config file, but it's not really special about it.
> I think Harald hasn't finished that part, as we know he is a very busy
> man :)

If you look at vty_interface.c, you will notice that there a different
configuration commands for the BS-11 and the nanoBTS. For example there
is "oml ..." for the BS-11 and "ip.access ..." for the nanoBTS. So the
"oml ..." commands in the config file you posted won't work for the
nanoBTS. I have not tried it yet, but thats where I would start
to modify the config file for the nanoBTS.

Best regards,
  Dieter
Dieter Spaar, Germany                           spaar at mirider.augusta.de