Ericsson RBS 2308

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Tue Aug 4 12:51:18 UTC 2009

Hi!

JFYI: I've bought an Ericsson RBS 2308 a couple of days ago, this is a
BTS with traditional E1 interface, but with GPRS + EDGE support.

I've managed to find the manual online at
http://rapidshare.com/files/178080402/RBS2308.rar

I have not yet received the unit, but there are more availalbe by a seller
based in Texas / USA (USD 750).  I can't promise that OpenBSC will have good
support anytime soon, but I'll definitely look into it.