[RFC] Patches for better channel management

Holger Freyther zecke at selfish.org
Sun Apr 5 14:05:59 UTC 2009

Hey Harald,

I didn't know your favorite way of getting patches so for now I simply
attached them to this mail. I found some time to continue with channel
management and would like to get feedback if this is running into the right
direction or if you have something else or other ideas.

The reason to not just apply these patches are within the first patch.
Currently we don't serialize the struct gsm_bts so after a restart of the
bsc_hack we would have to force another location updating request...

happy hacking and feedback would be welcomed

	z.