WG: AW: BS-11 runs, but no Network on my Mobile

Andreas.Eversberg Andreas.Eversberg at versatel.de
Wed Apr 1 10:36:45 UTC 2009

the load is correct. i get an error pop-up while starting bsc_hack. this is because the LMT seems not to be 100% compatible with the load. with an older load i don't get this error pop-up, but it also doesn't work. also no alarms show on the LMT after syncing database. i will get the exact error message this weekend.