[op25-dev] Knock - Knock - Status on OP25 and Python3 etc...

Graham Norbury gnorbury at bondcar.com
Tue Aug 24 16:22:50 UTC 2021

OP25 Boatbod fully supports python3 and ubuntu 20.04 with scripted
install (~/op25/install.sh) and has done so for quite some time now.
The installation script will autodetect python2/python3 and
gnuradio-2.7/gnuradio-2.8 but at this point it's not handling gr2.9.
The multi_rx.py version of the application now supports radio id tagging
(rid-tags.tsv) if that is important to you.

Over on RR Forum Max has a thread about the new OP25 Osmocom release
that has a new-look GUI and back end logging database.

Graham