[op25-dev] op25-dev Mailing List Closure and Relocation Notice

wllmbecks@gmail.com [op25-dev] op25-dev at yahoogroups.com
Sat Dec 15 19:38:39 UTC 2018

Chuck,

It’s not as intimidating as it looks on the surface and I for one am more than willing to work with you offline, or via the telephone to get op25 installed and configured.   Please don’t hesitate to seek help from myself or anyone on the group.  I am not a programmer, but I am comfortable installing Linux and getting op25 running.   I enjoy helping others and perhaps it’s a way for me to give back for all of the help and guidance that I have received from the developers of the code and it’s contributors.

You’ll find my email address is listed in with my call in QRZ if you’d like to correspond offline.

Best regards,

Bill, WA8WG

_,_._,___