[op25-dev] op25-dev Mailing List Closure and Relocation Notice

Chuck Kelsey wb2edv@roadrunner.com [op25-dev] op25-dev at yahoogroups.com
Sat Dec 15 19:10:05 UTC 2018

As a silent "listener" to this list, I want to say that I appreciate all
the work being done.

However, from a practical, and personal, standpoint, almost all of what
I have read is way over my head, so I will never jump into a project
like this. I do not have the time, inclination nor patience to attempt
it. However, if someone were to come up with a more "plug and play"
solution, most likely with a graphical interface, then I'd be tempted.

As you are all aware, any scanner on the market today does an absolutely
horrible job of handling P25, phase 2. Essentially a total waste of
money and effort.

I wish everyone good luck, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Chuck
WB2EDV