[op25-dev] Beginner's Guide To Setting Up OP25 From Scratch

iain macdonnell - N6ML n6ml@dseven.org [op25-dev] op25-dev at yahoogroups.com
Sun Nov 25 05:28:33 UTC 2018

On Sat, Nov 24, 2018 at 7:46 PM 'Trunk Tracker'
trunktracker at tampabay.rr.com [op25-dev] <op25-dev at yahoogroups.com>
wrote:
> Yes, I'm using VMWare and lsusb doesn't seem to find the Airspys:
> Earlier, I saw both Airspys in a VMWare setting called Removable Devices, but now they're not showing up anymore.

That's not really a op25 issue - you need to figure it out first. My
first attempt would be to unplug / replug the USB devices and see if
they show up... then restart VMWare, then maybe reboot, then Google...
;)

GL,

    ~iain