[op25-dev] Beginner's Guide To Setting Up OP25 From Scratch

'Trunk Tracker' trunktracker@tampabay.rr.com [op25-dev] op25-dev at yahoogroups.com
Sun Nov 25 03:46:06 UTC 2018

Yes, I'm using VMWare and lsusb doesn't seem to find the Airspys:

7.PNG

Earlier, I saw both Airspys in a VMWare setting called Removable Devices, but now they're not showing up anymore.

trunktracker at tampabay.rr.com

From: op25-dev at yahoogroups.com [mailto:op25-dev at yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Saturday, November 24, 2018 10:17 PM
To: op25-dev at yahoogroups.com; 'Trunk Tracker'
Subject: RE: [op25-dev] Re: Beginner's Guide To Setting Up OP25 From Scratch

Does "lsusb" see your AirSpy device? You have lots of errors in your
output but the

FATAL: Failed to open AirSpy device (-5) AIRSPY_ERROR_NOT_FOUND

seems like the first one to solve and it may solve the rest. You're
doing this under VMWare, correct? Is VMWare making the USB device
available to your virtual machine?

--
Apu