[op25-dev] PDF Request - TIA 102 AABC - Trunking Control Channel Messages

rhodey orbits rhodey@anhonesteffort.org [op25-dev] op25-dev at yahoogroups.com
Thu May 10 16:58:13 UTC 2018

Greets All, I've found references to the TIA 102 AABC standard all across
the web and other P25 standards documents, but I've never been able to find
a copy of this document itself. Could anyone on this list point me in the
direction of a copy? I think it'd be great if these documents were all
checked into OP25 source control or uploaded on the Wiki somewhere.

I really appreciate any help, thanks!
-- rhodey