[op25-dev] Re: No audio

gnorbury@bondcar.com [op25-dev] op25-dev at yahoogroups.com
Wed Oct 18 02:45:15 UTC 2017

Addendum: the filter error is something I saw once before.  For some unknown reason your version of gnuradio does not have the fft_filter_ccf() routine, so you are forced to use fir_filter_ccf() instead.  Max's code uses the FIR version by default, but I'd changed mine to use FFT because it was much more cpu-efficient for the lightweight hardware such as Rasp PI 3.

You can edit the p25_demodulator.py file, line 173 and change 'fft' to 'fir' and it should work on your system.