[op25-dev] Re: Success! (almost...)

ikj1234i@yahoo.com [op25-dev] op25-dev at yahoogroups.com
Mon Jul 17 12:22:57 UTC 2017

Hi John

I disagree with you - this is NOT a stupid patch.  It's a good, simple workaround/fix for the issue.  I had in mind to rewrite the lines so that each line contains two frequencies instead of one.  Along those lines, could I have you send me a capture file so I can reproduce the line overflow from here.  To do so, add an option "-r capture.dat" to the command.  This will produce a file of symbol data - as long as you leave rx.py running long enough to see a total of more than 20 active voice frequencies.  Leave it running too long and the file will get large (if so, gzip should compress it down pretty well)...

Even so it sounds like no reason not to incorporate your patch into OP25 as well!

Thanks

Max