[op25-dev] Wireshark for OP25

flkmrz@gmail.com [op25-dev] op25-dev at yahoogroups.com
Mon Jul 3 11:51:18 UTC 2017

Hi All,

Been trying to get wireshark patched and running for op25, without much success.  The latest version for which there seems to be a patch is wireshark-1.8.5, which I did get built and running without the op25 patch or plugin. The problem seems to be with getting the plugin and patch via subversion.  Trying to follow the posted instructions (from http://op25.osmocom.org/trac/about/wiki/WireSharkPage http://op25.osmocom.org/trac/about/wiki/WireSharkPage) works until attempting to execute
 svn checkout http://op25.osmocom.org/svn/trunk/wireshark/plugins/p25 p25

at which point it just hangs for a while, and finally comes back and says that it's unable to connect to a repository at that url.  There was what appears to be a mirror listed at http://www.sedition.org.au http://www.sedition.org.au which no longer seems to be operational.

I'm probably missing something simple, so I hope someone can point me in the right direction to get this working.

Thanks!