[op25-dev] OP25 setup once built

John Ackermann N8UR jra@febo.com [op25-dev] op25-dev at yahoogroups.com
Fri Jun 9 15:55:26 UTC 2017

Thanks much.  I think I was confusing (or was confused by) the way the
Radio Reference database provided the site information.  The statewide
network number is 0x343, but there's also an individual site ID (0x25A).
  I mistakenly took the site ID as the NAC.  Easy to fix.

You're talking about LSM, which I don't recognize.  The modulation
options appear to be C4FM and CQPSK.  I assume that LSM == CQPSK?

I'll play around with these suggestions later today.  Thanks!

John
----