[op25-dev] OP25 setup once built [7 Attachments]

John Ackermann N8UR jra@febo.com [op25-dev] op25-dev at yahoogroups.com
Fri Jun 9 14:57:14 UTC 2017

Thanks for the quick replies.  Attached are:

1.  trunk.tsv and the local talkgroup list montgomery.tsv

2.  Screenshot of the console after starting, using -v 255.

3.  Screenshots of spectrum, datascope, constellation, and traffic.

Here is the command line I'm using:
./scope.py --args 'rtl' -f 853.5e6 -N 'LNA:35' -o 17e3 -V -v 255 -S
2480000 -q 0 -T trunk.tsv

My RTL-SDR.com dongle seems to be just about on frequency; it has a
TCXO.  I've messed with PPM correction as well as fine tuning and,
though I'm not sure just what I should be looking for, changing those in
either direction tends to result in tuning error messages.

I am not sure if Montgomery County is C4FM or CQPSK.  Radio Reference
seems to indicate C4FM; I've mainly used that, but tried CQPSK a couple
of times with no "traffic" shown in either case.

Thanks!

John
----