[op25-dev] ODMR?

Joseph Cardani jcardani@verizon.net [op25-dev] op25-dev at yahoogroups.com
Thu Nov 19 00:29:06 UTC 2015

Hi All,

Another bright idea here.

Since P25 and DMR is very similar in design what’s the feasibility of either adding DMR functionality to the current OP25 platform or creating a sister “ODMR” project using much of the code from OP25 and open source that’s already on the internet (mostly from the many DSD variants? Credit would be given to all of course.

I won’t be able to do this myself. But if someone with working knowledge of OP25 and a better programmer that I am helps out I think it’s possible. What are your thoughts?

Of course let’s get the latest updates in to OP25 before another project gets started but it would not hurt to plan ahead.

thanks

Joe