[op25-dev] Re: RC4

Steve Glass stevie.glass@gmail.com [op25-dev] op25-dev at yahoogroups.com
Wed Feb 11 01:38:07 UTC 2015

On 11/02/15 10:14, matt.robert80 at yahoo.com [op25-dev] wrote:

> I addition the software be tweaked to produce known plaintext and
> ciphertext pairs for DES-OFB key recovery as well - leaving the
> computational problem up to the user.
>
> One thing though - adding ADP and DES to the code will result in a
> massive increase of people downloading and building OP25, plus the
> extra attention it will get us... We should make sure our web server
> is bulletproof before releasing s
I've been speaking to Holger about migrating our wiki/trac server onto
the same BSD platform used by the other osmocom projects. That's
bubbling away in the background but I hope to avoid any user-visible
changes.

I'm also refactoring airprobe - its an unbloved orphan right now - and
trying to sort out its workflow so its actually not a complete pain to
use. Lessons learnt from P25 may help me in that effort so I'm keen to
see how it turns out :)