[op25-dev] Re: RC4

matt.robert80@yahoo.com [op25-dev] op25-dev at yahoogroups.com
Wed Feb 11 00:14:32 UTC 2015

I think its possible and would be great to have in OP25 (seeing as this project is where these flaws were originally discovered and published)...

 I addition the software be tweaked to produce known plaintext and ciphertext pairs for DES-OFB key recovery as well - leaving the computational problem up to the user.

 One thing though - adding ADP and DES to the code will result in a massive increase of people downloading and building OP25, plus the extra attention it will get us... We should make sure our web server is bulletproof before releasing such a beast ;)

 Cheers,
Matt