[op25-dev] No scope.py with new install

Brett Friermood brett.friermood@gmail.com [op25-dev] op25-dev at yahoogroups.com
Sat Jan 17 23:52:00 UTC 2015

Good evening everyone. I seem be having an issue with installing OP25.
After installing via pybombs, scope.py as well as the rest of the
scripts are missing.

This is actually the second time installing on this computer. I first
began with a clean install from a live CD of Debian 6. Via apt-get I
upgraded to Debian 7, and eventually to debian-testing to resolve a
dependency issue with libboost. All packages eventually installed then
the install built op25. The only contents of ~/pybombs/src were 'uhd'
and 'wxpython'.

Trying again, I deleted the pybombs and target directories from /home
and cloned pybombs again. I ran pybombs install and since all the
packages were already installed it quickly went to building op25.
Again after several hours most things are still missing. There were no
errors during the build and a quick search of 'op25' and 'gnuradio'
only find the .lwr files in the recipes directory, no directories
anywhere. Also nothing in the syslog other than the hourly cron runs.

The only thing I can possibly think of that might be related is that
currently this machine is command line only. Unless I'm missing
something I believe I should be able to build and even run certain
parts of op25 without a GUI.

This is the first time with this computer, but I've built and ran op25
before on another one. The funny thing is that there are no errors
anywhere I look.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Brett KQ9N