[op25-dev] RE: Package gnuradio-core was not found error [4 Attachments]

verymetl at hotmail.com verymetl at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 20 01:29:40 UTC 2014

Ok, holy crap! Success! LSM baby!!

I had to hard code a couple of settings in the scope.py to get things rolling. Here is what I added after the self.channel_rate section:

        self.src.set_freq_corr(61.0, 0)
        print "freq_corr %d" % (self.src.get_freq_corr(0))

        self.src.set_gain(49.6, 0)

The set_gain is what was needed. I don't yet understand what the 'chan' parameter is for, more then one device? I just set it to '0'.

This is so awesome Max! (See attached screenshots)

-Scott