[op25-dev] RE: Package gnuradio-core was not found error

ikj1234i at yahoo.com ikj1234i at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 19 23:53:37 UTC 2014

Hi Scott

 Could you post some screen captures,  I'd like to see
  - eye (data scope)

  - constellation (select: mode=standard; color=mono; source=differential)
  - demodulated symbols (be sure to select "PSK" not "FSK4" for this)
  - those three are the main ones, would also be good to see the C4FM and Spectrum displays
  - on my laptop there is a "prt sc" / "sys req" key that brings up a print screen dialog

 On the stuttering - what values of -S (besides 250000) have you tried so far?  Note that this version of scope.py only processes a single signal at a time, so it can use the lowest sampling rate that's supported by the hardware,  the lowest tested rate is 96K.  The valid rate ranges should be printed out when the program starts up.  The only thing that a 2M rate would really accomplish is to burn additional CPU.

 Max